The Academy of Entrepreneurship - a counseling program will be implemented for the Smolna Center for Entrepreneurship by the INVESTIN Group
Between the 21st of October and 8th of December 2015, the Smolna Center for Entrepreneurship advisory program will be implemented for the people planning to open their own businesses and young companies entitled "The Academy of Entrepreneurship". The program will be conducted by experts of the INVESTIN Group.
A detailed program will be available soon on the company website and facebook profile: www.investin.pl and https://www.facebook.com/grupainvestin.
INVESTIN Group as a Partner of the Global Entrepreneurship Week
On the 16th-22nd of November 2015, Global Entrepreneurship Week will be held in which INVESTIN Group, as a Partner of the event, will organize on the 17th of November a free course entitled "The Academy of Commercialization - legal aspects of the transfer of new technologies."
Global Entrepreneurship Week is an international project to promote conscious development, active attitude toward life and undertaking business initiatives. This annual event started in 2008 and now takes place in 143 countries around the world, including Poland. Every November, organizations and companies who wish to train entrepreneurs organize free training courses, workshops, debates and competitions to impart necessary skills and knowledge for starting or expanding your own business, networking, creating start-ups, negotiating with the employer or building your own brand.
On the 17th of November at 10am-2pm, INVESTIN Group is organizing a free training course entitled "The Academy of Commercialization - legal aspects of the transfer of new technologies", prefiguring the second edition of the Warsaw Academy of Commercialization. Training will be held at the Smolna Center for Entrepreneurship in Warsaw and will be led by Ms. Aleksandra Pioro, Attorney.
The Academy of Commercialization is a first on the Polish market comprehensive series of training workshops dedicated to the commercialization of advanced technologies. The full cycle includes eight thematic sections and will take place in Warsaw between the 24th of November and the 11th of December 2015. Details and an application form are available on www.akademiakomercjalizacji.pl
Grupa INVESTIN zaprasza na warsztaty z dr Małgorzatą Wilińską
W dniach 27-28 października 2015 r. w Centrum Przedsiębiorczości Smolna w Warszawie odbędą się warsztaty pt.: "Transfer i komercjalizacja innowacyjnych technologii i projektów". Zapisy trwają do 10 października. Zapraszamy!
Celem warsztatu jest przekazanie jego uczestnikom niezbędnej wiedzy i umiejętności w zakresie aspektów prawnych procesu transferu innowacyjnych technologii i projektów. Warsztaty poprowadzić doktor nauk prawnych oraz radca prawny Małgorzata Wilińska.
Do udziału w warsztatach zapraszamy:
- pracowników uczelni i jednostek badawczych
- pracowników przedsiębiorstw i firm, które tworzą, testują oraz opracowują nowe technologie
- przedstawicieli administracji publicznej
- prawników oraz radców prawnych
Warsztaty przeprowadzone będą w formie wykładów i ćwiczeń, przy aktywnym zaangażowaniu uczestników. Wszystkie ćwiczenia prowadzone są na podstawie przykładów zaczerpniętych z praktyki (tzw. case studies) zgodnych z doświadczeniem prowadzącego i Grupy INVESTIN.
The next edition of the Commercialization Academy will take place in Lodz. Welcome
Between the 21th of October and the 4th of November, the Regional Center for Entrepreneurship in Lodz will host the second edition of the Commercialization Academy - the first on the Polish market series of comprehensive training workshops dedicated to the commercialization of technology. The event is co-organized by Lodz Regional Development Agency.
Commercialization Academy is a program of training courses and workshops that teaches comprehensive knowledge, tools and skills to companies, institutions and individual consumers. The program consists of eight thematic blocks. It is possible to attend one, several or all of the blocks.
BLOCK 1: 21th of October - commercial potential of the project
• Generating deal flow of innovative projects for your own needs
• Evaluation of the potential commercial projects and results of R&D
• Tools and processes useful in the preparation of projects for investment
Lecturer: Bartosz Boniecki
BLOCK 2: October 23 – Laws regarding the commercialization
• Direct and Indirect Commercialization - legal practices
• The practical significance of the most common terms and clauses
• Commercialization Paths, the most interesting case studies from the Polish market
Hosted by Alexandra Pioro
BLOCK 3: October 26 – Investments in R&D and Taxes
• Investments in intangible assets in the context of expenditure on R&D
• Mutual settlements between parties involved in the commercialization
• Tax breaks for new technologies - the practice, the risks and the consequences
Lecturer: Marek Zimoch
BLOCK 4: October 27 - Intellectual and Industrial Property
• The selection criteria for intellectual property protection strategy
• Researching the ability and purity of the patent, Freedom-to-Operate analysis
• International patenting processes on selected examples
Leading Sylwia Oleksiewicz
BLOCK 5: October 29 - Financing Innovation
• Models of financing, investor relations and the mechanism of rounds of capital
• Public funding of technology commercialization
• The optimum selection strategy for funding sources
Lecturer: Wojciech Szapiel
BLOCK 6: October 30 - Technology and its Applications
• Phases of technology development in the context of capital needs
• Technology Vs. possible markets Vs. available markets Vs. development strategy
• Examples of scalable technology. Scaling Methodologies
Lecturer: Tomasz Cisek
BLOCK 7: November 2 - Development of the technology business
• Building a network of strategic partners and customers
• Evaluation and development of technology marketing opportunities
• Entering the international market with a technological product
Lecturer: Marcin Leszczyłowski
BLOCK 8: November 4 - Innovation Management
• Milestones in the commercialization process of technological projects
• Why you should not be afraid of the risks and failures in the process of commercialization?
• Success Factors and practical methods of risk assessment
Lecturer: Tomasz Cisek
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the details on www.akademiakomercjalizacji.pl and to send completed application forms.
The participation in the workshops depends on the order of applications.
Katarzyna Michalska: +48 606 245 499
INVESTIN Group as a Contents Partner for the European Economic Forum
On the 28th and 29th of September 2015 in Lodz an Eighth European Economic Forum will take place. INVESTIN Group, as a Contents Partner of the event, will organize a Commercialization Academy workshop on the legal aspects of the transfer of new technologies.
European Economic Forum is a cyclical event, organized in the Lodz Region for the 8th time, this year in cooperation with the Lodz Regional Development Agency. The design of this event remains unchanged - European Economic Forum is a place for meeting and exchange of thoughts for the owners of small, medium and large Polish companies. The Forum’s motto is to promote the latest developments, inventions and the best business practices. The slogan for this year's edition is: "Challenges of Europe - economy, money, business".
On the second day of the Forum between 10am and 5pm, a Commercialization Academy workshop will be held on the legal aspects of the transfer of new technologies. The main speaker will be Aleksandra Pioro. INVESTIN Group is a partner of the event and founder of the Academy of Commercialization, the first on the Polish market series of comprehensive training workshops dedicated to the commercialization of technology. The full cycle includes eight thematic sections and will take place in Lodz from the 21th of October to the 4th of November 2015. More information shall be available shortly on www.akademiakomercjalizacji.pl
Sign up for
Ready to gain new competencies in the area of innovation and technology?